14 Meetings in 14 Days is a booklet devoted to those who follow the 12-step tradition.
Let’s start with 14 meetings in 14 days.
Each illustrated worksheet walks you through a different aspect of a meeting. Why use this booklet? For motivation, reflection, laughs, and to document in writing (or artwork) that you went.
If you’re struggling to make it to meetings, 12-step Corner: 14 Meeting in 14 Days is a good place to find motivation and get more out of the 12-step process.
The 29-page booklet helps you:
- Problem-solve when you can’t make it to a meeting
- Pay attention to details and figure out how to get more out of a meeting
- Reach out to others by phone
- Participate and connect with others
- Help other people
- Identify triggers and vulnerabilities to relapse
- Understand what you can and can’t change
- Understand your Higher Power better
- Find joy and humor in sobriety
- Reflect on progress after 7 days and 14 days
- Explore the spiritual, mental, and physical dimensions of recovery
That’s serious work. At the same time, it keeps things light with artwork, puzzles, and the occasional bit of playfulness.
This product is free. All you need is an email address to receive a link to the booklet. Make sure to download and save the PDF to your computer when you receive it, as the link does expire.
If you have problems getting the booklet, please contact Dr. Kim at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Each booklet sold (or given away!) gets us one step closer to publishing the Outside-the-Box Recovery Workbook. Thanks for your support!