14 Meetings in 14 Days is a booklet devoted to those who follow the 12-step tradition.
You’ve heard it before: “90 meetings in 90 days.” Meetings are a major part of the program, and that’s what this little book is about.
Let’s start with 14 meetings in 14 days.
Each illustrated worksheet walks you through a different aspect of a meeting. Why use this booklet? For motivation, reflection, laughs, and to document in writing (or artwork) that you went.
If you’re struggling to make it to meetings, 12-step Corner: 14 Meeting in 14 Days is a good place to find motivation and get more out of the 12-step process.
The 29-page booklet helps you:
- Problem-solve when you can’t make it to a meeting
- Pay attention to details and figure out how to get more out of a meeting
- Reach out to others by phone
- Participate and connect with others
- Help other people
- Identify triggers and vulnerabilities to relapse
- Understand what you can and can’t change
- Understand your Higher Power better
- Find joy and humor in sobriety
- Reflect on progress after 7 days and 14 days
- Explore the spiritual, mental, and physical dimensions of recovery
That’s serious work. At the same time, it keeps things light with artwork, puzzles, and the occasional bit of playfulness.
Purchasing this product will take you to Pay Pal, where you can pay by credit card or Pay Pal. You don’t have to have a PayPal account. Once paid, you’ll receive a link to access the booklet. Make sure to download and save the PDF to your computer when you receive it, as the link does expire.
If you have problems getting the booklet, please contact Dr. Kim at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Each booklet sold gets us one step closer to publishing the Wacky and Wonderful Recovery Workbook. Thanks for your support!