Click on the image below to see an excerpt from booklet. You can also see a sample page by checking out this recovery post.
Between facing the past, surviving the present, and taking on an unknown future, sobriety can be overwhelming. Amidst the chaos, a big part of recovery is creating a sober identity. Who are you without drugs and alcohol? This booklet takes on just this question.
If you’re a provider, the worksheets in “Getting to Know Yourself in Recovery” can be used with clients in individual or group therapy.
This 20+ page booklet includes artwork and cartoons and explores:
- What treatment interventions and life changes helped you in the past
- What you can learn from who you were before you quit
- The reasons you quit and why they’re important
- Who you are now that you’re sober
- How recovery has made you a better person
- Where you would like your future to go