Outside-the-Box Recovery brings you a brief quiz. True or False:
1. It’s legal to feed alcohol to a moose in Alaska.
2. Combining cocaine and alcohol causes the body to convert them into a toxic chemical.
3. Examples of opioids include Percocet and Adderall.
Not sure of the answers? Need to know more? Download the Outside-the-Box Recovery Quiz One and find out. At times humored, at other times deeply serious, these 4 quizzes will test your knowledge about drugs and alcohol.
Made for providers to use with clients or teachers to use with students, this little book of T/F statements covers information about drug side effects, long-term medical problems, injury and death rate, legal and cultural aspects of substances of abuse – and much more.
1. Download the booklet and print
2. Fold each quiz along the dashed line, making sure to fold backwards and hide the answers.
3. Next, read each statement and decide whether it’s true or false.
4. Cross out the statements that are false.
5. When finished, unfold the paper and check your answers.
6. Scoring: give yourself 100% for trying, pat yourself on the back, then move onto the next quiz.
Purchasing this product will take you to Pay Pal, where you can pay by credit card or Pay Pal. You don’t have to have a PayPal account. Once paid, you’ll receive a link to access the booklet. Make sure to download and save the PDF to your computer when you receive it, as the link does expire.
If you have problems getting the booklet, please contact Dr. Kim at email@example.com.
Don’t forget to check out the Outside-the-Box Recovery Workbook.
Thanks for your support!