STEP ONE is written for people who seek a traditional 12-step approach in a friendly, illustrated format.
Pulled together for providers to use with their clients (and sponsors with sponsorees), this 29-page booklet includes:
- Brief introduction to Step 1
- Lengthier introduction to Step 1
- Exploration of denial, honesty, acceptance, and willingness
- Examination of popular misconceptions
- 12-Step facts
- Importance of meetings and sponsorship
- Answers with discussion
- A section for sponsors and providers
- Coloring, art therapy, word search, cartoons, quiz, a strange scenario or two, some color, and lots of questions.
Subscribe to kimrosenthalmd.com and receive a free copy! Do NOT spend 1000 dollars, please!
If you like STEP ONE, check out the Outside-the-Box Recovery Workbook. Filled with relapse prevention and life skills as well as cartoons, art therapy, fiction-writing, puzzles, and humor, this book takes the reader on a 130-page introductory journey into the world of sobriety. It’s hard work. It’s fun. It’s recovery.
The workbook will be available August 1, 2021 through Amazon. It’s meant to be the first of a series of similar workbooks.