STEP ONE is written for people who seek a traditional 12-step approach in a friendly, illustrated format.
Pulled together for providers to use with their clients (and sponsors with sponsorees), this 29-page booklet includes:
- Brief introduction to Step 1
- Lengthier introduction to Step 1
- Exploration of denial, honesty, acceptance, and willingness
- Examination of popular misconceptions
- 12-Step facts
- Importance of meetings and sponsorship
- Answers with discussion
- A section for sponsors and providers
- Coloring, art therapy, word search, cartoons, quiz, a strange scenario or two, some color, and lots of questions.
Subscribe to kimrosenthalmd.com and receive a free copy! Do NOT spend 1000 dollars, please!
If you like STEP ONE, check out the Outside-the-Box Recovery Workbook. Filled with relapse prevention and life skills as well as cartoons, art therapy, fiction-writing, puzzles, and humor, this book takes the reader on a 129-page introductory journey into the world of sobriety. It’s hard work. It’s fun. It’s recovery. (And it’s available on Amazon!)