We’re not funny.
And we’re not fun. Just wanted to make sure you know that.
That said, here’s a list of funny and at times bizarre articles for the reading.
- Humor: a list to laugh for
- This website does not come with ostriches
- FAQ gone wrong
- Behavioral therapy: Why you shouldn’t drive by your ex’s house
Up for a puzzle and coloring page? Give these a try.
- The mask: find the same as the original
- The rabbit hat: coloring
- A maze for coloring
- Design for coloring
Humor therapy in Psychiatry.
Ah, we know what you’re thinking: what do psychiatry and humor have to do with one other? Psychiatry is about mental illness, and there’s no room for laughter amidst such pain. Right?
Here’s the quick answer: humor therapy.
Here’s the complicated answer: the picture below explains it best. Or tries to.
In psychiatry, humor is therapy, intervention, coping skill, self-soothing strategy, a sign of immaturity (if your provider doesn’t like your jokes), a sign of maturity (if not taken to an excess), and an endorphin-raising physiological experience that mimics exercise if done often and long enough. Some say it’s good for weight loss, though studies suggest physical exercise is still best.
Articles coming soon.
- 1034.3 types of humor and a few jokes
- More jokes
- The meaning of life (the real thing, not Monty Python)
- Meaning of Life (Monty Python this time)
- One more joke
- An Absurd & deeply enjoyable quiz
Can you find the unique cartoon? All others come in pairs.