Please don't give beer to moose and other T/F Statements: A booklet
Outside-the-Box Recovery brings you a brief quiz. True or False:
1. It’s legal to give alcohol to moose in Alaska.
2. Combining cocaine and alcohol causes the body to convert them into a toxic chemical.
3. Examples of opioids include Percocet and Adderall.
4. You forfeit the warranty on your Apple computer if you smoke near it.
Not sure of the answers? Download the Outside-the-Box Recovery QUIZ ONE for free and find out! At times humored, at other times deeply serious, this set of four quizzes will test your knowledge about drugs and alcohol.
Made for providers to use with clients or teachers to use with students, this little book of T/F statements covers information about drug side effects, long-term medical problems, injury and death rate, legal and cultural aspects of substances of abuse – and much more.
1. Download the booklet and print
2. Fold each quiz along the dashed line, making sure to fold backwards to hide the answers.
3. Next, read each statement and decide whether it’s true or false.
4. Cross out the statements that are false.
5. When finished, unfold the paper and check your answers.
6. Scoring: give yourself 100% for trying, pat yourself on the back, then move onto the next quiz.
This little quiz booklet will keep you and your clients thinking… and maybe chuckling a little.
Wrap yourself in all things OTB Recovery
While you’re here, don’t forget to check out the Outside-the-Box Recovery Workbooks, available on Amazon! Written for drug counselors and their clients, these books walk alongside the reader as they explore sobriety, a place where CBT and coping skills meet art therapy, creative writing, puzzles, mindful coloring, odd situations, and the occasional joke. They can be used in group or individual therapy.
Click on each image below to learn more about the corresponding book. These links take you to Amazon.